Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't eat me beacuse I'm beautiful.

Really. Don't. Unless you have a mouth like a sailor. What? You *are* a sailor? Well pardon me.


Dutch Treat - This is one of may favorite soaps to make. And if you know me, you already know why. This baby is made with all vegetable oils (do you notice a pattern here?), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Dutch Coffee (yes, there is a difference), Dutch (as in Droste) Cocoa.

No colorants or scents are added or needed in this naturally rich and fragrant bar. It kind of smells like brownies. Yum. I like the texture of it so much that I am going to be formulating a lot of my soap recipes around it.

I have to say about the picture, I love it. Yeah, I know, I took it myself so, I shouldn't toot my own horn, but, look! Do you see the little Delft piece all snug in there? And who's wondering about what flowers I used? CHIVES!!! My chives are going to seed and the flowers are so darling. I had to use them.

Lunchtime. Gotta go. - H

No comments:

Post a Comment