Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gah! I am like, so bisseh!

Or at least it feels that way.

So, you know when you are looking through your pictures and you think, "oh, I need to blog about that." Or, "oh, I totally forgot to blog about that." Those are the times when you've been ignoring your bloggy duties.

Granted, blogging isn't going to get my laundry done, or mow the yard so... I mow. Instead of blog. (Hey! Wake up out there! I'm talking!)

So this week, I'm working on soaps for Compost It. Compost It is a shop here in Friday Harbor that carries all sorts of neat stuff. Huge variety of things that are fun, handy, local goods, environmentally sound goods, you get the picture. Really good stuff.

I've been buying a good chunk of essential oils from them for my soaps. Did I mention that they are selling my soap in their shop? How cool is that? They carry mini bars of mine, and also my Orca Soaps.




The shop!


Look! A composter that says "Compost It!" Clever sharks.

So when you come to Friday Harbor, and I know you will, go to Compost It.

Did you know, that when I make an oatmeal soap, I hand grind the oats so that you get yummy exfoliation without getting too scratchy? Well. Know you know.

I know I've got much more to blog about, but I'm plum out of words. You know where to find me. - H


No comments:

Post a Comment