Thursday, June 25, 2009

Round two of the label vote

Ok! So We're going with door number two! Seemed the consensus was to try out a different font. I got all of these fonts at fontspace.com.

Here are our beautiful contestants:


This lovely font is my favorite. It is called "Teaspoon" and it was created by Haley Fiege. Her website is called kingdomofawesome.com. It is. Check it out.


This font is called "Rickles"... so I had to get it. Created by Font Diner.


"Lemon Chicken" by Crack-a-Jack Studios, www.crack-a-jack.com. I think they're in Australia.



"akafrivolity" by James Milligan (akaType.) He has some other cool fonts too.


I like to call this A Very Brady Font, but it's called "Cheri."Created by Ben Balvanz (Font-a-licious.) He's got a bunch fonts on there. And by a bunch, I mean pages & pages. And they're all good. So thanks for helping me. I need all the help I can get! LOL -H


3 comments:

  1. I like 1 and 4 the best. Guess I'm just fond of things Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and last. Others are a bit hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK now it's 1st and Last. there were only 4 choices when i looked.

    ReplyDelete