Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally, a bath fizzy I love.

I was tinkering with the bath fizzies again and I just love these.

First off... they are really big. The bee and the dragonfly were over three ounces a piece. The dragonfly is scented with essential lavender oil, but oddly, it is my least favorite. The others are scented with fragrance oils and the scent is a little more subtle. I made the bee to match my Mr. Bumble Soap.

Later, I made these little solid lotion bar shells.

Really. They're perfect. I am making enough to fill the tin. I'm putting together a goody basket to be auctioned off at the Team-Works Charity Golf Tournament on July 8th. You can read more about Team-Works here. So, I'll be giving them a basket with this tin filled with lotion shells, a large Mr Bumble Bar and the Bee shaped bath fizzy. I'm going to try to tuck some more goodies in there too... but they have to be perfect for me to add them. So says me.

The shells are made with beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and coconut essential oil.

Lastly... if you love candy... READ THIS BOOK!

I won't bore you with a review... but I devoured it. Har. - H

No comments:

Post a Comment