Thursday, July 7, 2011

Righting the ship




"It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy." ~Lucille Ball



Baby Grapes - I counted 12 clusters.

I had an amazing week. Beach time, friend time, family time, fun time.

I hear your voices out there. they're saying, "Hey, I don't see any soap photos here, missy."

This is true. I also had some great business time. One things that I learned this week is that what I do and who I am are intertwined. Often, I try to keep it all separate. But how will you why I picked certain colors for a soap if I don't tell you all about that amazing caterpillar I saw? I don't make soap so I can say that I run a business. I make soap because I like to make soap. My husband says that my business statement should be, "Make soap I like and maybe sell some." I have something else in mind. I'm working on a mission statement and not really a business statement. It has me thinking. And enjoying what I do a lot more.

I hope you do too.









No comments:

Post a Comment