Saturday, February 13, 2010

Variations on a theme...



Some of you may remember my Dutch Treat post. This soap is a variation of that soap. I'm using coffee butter in this formula, which is new to me. I also have Droste Cocoa colored layers. I am very excited to cut into this loaf. I loved making Dutch Treat in the past, and I'm curious how this one will stand up to it. As I made this, it smelled more like a lighter, sweeter chocolate experience. No doubt because I did add Chocolate Espresso Fragrance Oil this time around. In the past, I've restricted Dutch Treat to individual bar molds, so doing it in a loaf will give it a new life. - H


5 comments:

  1. OK, time for coffee with a little coco added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame this isn't edible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad it isn't edible! It looks like desert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh really pretty, do you have cut up pictures also??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Celine! I finally do! I had camera/light issues that slowed me down. I'll post later today. :)

    ReplyDelete