Saturday, February 13, 2010

Variations on a theme...



Some of you may remember my Dutch Treat post. This soap is a variation of that soap. I'm using coffee butter in this formula, which is new to me. I also have Droste Cocoa colored layers. I am very excited to cut into this loaf. I loved making Dutch Treat in the past, and I'm curious how this one will stand up to it. As I made this, it smelled more like a lighter, sweeter chocolate experience. No doubt because I did add Chocolate Espresso Fragrance Oil this time around. In the past, I've restricted Dutch Treat to individual bar molds, so doing it in a loaf will give it a new life. - H


5 comments:

  1. OK, time for coffee with a little coco added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad it isn't edible! It looks like desert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh really pretty, do you have cut up pictures also??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celine! I finally do! I had camera/light issues that slowed me down. I'll post later today. :)

    ReplyDelete