Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Name Game



The big reveal. This loaf was formulated with Oils of Coconut, Palm, Olive, Cocoa Butter, Coffee Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Dutch Douwe Egberts Coffee, Droste Cocoa and Chocolate Espresso Fragrance Oil.

I've had a couple of friends suggest names for this soap. So I thought it would be fun to get people's ideas. I have two names thus far:

  1. "Wash My Mouth Out With Soap, Please!"
  2. "I'm Cukoo for Cocoa Suds!"
They both cracked me up.

If you'd like to join in the Name Game... just add your comments here or at http://www.facebook.com/sandbarsoaps

- H

2 comments:

  1. They are fab looking soaps!!!

    How about:

    Choc full of Caffeine
    Wake me up before you Choco

    Hmmm they're a bit rubbish, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete