Monday, January 3, 2011

A Fitting Beginning

At the end of 2009 I posted a quick thank you to everyone out there who's been joining me on my Sandbar Soaps adventure. I'd like to do the same as we crack open 2011. 2010 was simply amazing. I learned a lot about myself, my business and of course, my soapies.

When I'm busy though, the first thing to go is the blog. It's not that I don't have anything to say... it's just that once I start this conversation with myself, I'd like to offer myself a seat. And some coffee. And probably a cookie. Pretty soon we're having a good old time and I'm behind in most of the rest of my endeavors. (Have I mentioned that I am never bored?)

So that is a long and round about way of saying "thank you." You're the best. And I'm sorry I haven't posted since the month of April.

So let's get this party started:



Chipotle Caramel Hot Process. Oh my.

Everyone like this one. It's got cocoa butter which compliments the deep sweetness. Cranberry seeds visually simulate the redness of chipotle peppers.

Oh. And look out. I now have a Dremel. Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment