Monday, January 11, 2010

My new felted soap habit


Hearts a la Valentine's Day, with a chai/honey fragrance oil blend.


I LOVE this bee. I used a stencil that I thought was super cute.
The bar is scented with Oatmeal Milk and Honey fragrance oil.


This bar is scented with a Citrus Essential Oil blend of Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Litsea, Mandarin, and Sweet Orange. It smells like Botan Rice Candy!

I have been having way too much fun with these felted soaps. First of all, I'm all out of my made from scratch soaps so I used a glycerin soap base for these. It's not "all natural" but it gives me more flexibility to figure out what kind of shape and scent I use for the bar. I think I am going to continue to use the base for these. I think I'm going to switch to an all natural soap base in the future though.

Don't think I'm getting lazy on my other soap making though... I'm expecting a shipment of raw materials this week which includes a 35 pound bucket of coconut oil. Wheee! - H

1 comment:

  1. These are SO adorable. I love them all! The citrus essential oil blend sounds AMAZING and the oatmeal milk and honey is perfect for the little honey bee =)

    ReplyDelete